If you’re looking for the best way to convert PST to PDF format, then you’re on the right page. Here, we will show you how to convert PST files to PDF format with all attachments, as the PDF is the most commonly used and most convenient file format for transferring data. Now, most users store their files in PDF format for easy sharing.
A PDF file is a portable file that can share and store data. While keeping emails as PDF files allow you to access them quickly whenever you need them. It is tough to manage PST files when you store all the electronic mail or data in them. That’s why exporting PST emails to PDF is necessary.
Why Convert PST File to PDF?
Compatibility: MS Outlook is a platform-dependent source. You can’t access PST files without Outlook. But apart from this, PDF is a platform-independent format, which can easily open any platform.
Portable Format: A PDF is a Portable File format that can easily share from anywhere, and it can open on any device like smartphones, PC, etc.
Privacy: PDF files are encryptable to protect sensitive data, and it maintains 100% accuracy for data integrity.
Saving Format: MS Outlook doesn’t save PDF files like other MS Office products. Because of Outlook’s saving formats, the user may need to convert pst to pdf without Outlook.
How to Convert PST to PDF with Attachments?
This part contains two best methods that allow users to Convert PST to PDF files quickly. Firstly, the Manual Methods, which is pretty hard for non-technical users. At the same time, the second solution is highly recommendable and instantly converts added Outlook PST files into PDF format. A PDF file recovery is also an essential task for many users to prevent their data.
Method 1: Convert PST to PDF Using Adobe Acrobat
Adobe Acrobat is the best platform to convert Outlook PST to PDF. It allows users to save their files with all the attachments instantly. It contains an advanced plugin that automatically saves the emails as PDFs. Note:- Adobe Acrobat is quite costly as well.
Steps to convert an Outlook email to PDF Using Adobe Acrobat
- Open Outlook and Click on Adobe PDF Tab.
- Choose the Email which you want to convert.
- Tap on the Selected Messages.
- Click on Create New PDF from the drop-down menu.
- A new saving tab will open, Select the desired path and hit Save Button.
By selecting “Append to existing PDF” from the drop-down menu, you can save the new emails in previous PDF files. Additionally, you can automatically set up new emails to be saved in PDF.
Method 2: Convert PST to PDF Using Microsoft Print to PDF
You can perform this method on any Outlook version like Outlook 2016, 2019, 2013, 2010, or earlier. Follow the below-mentioned steps to export PST files to PDF.
- Open Outlook, and choose the Email you want to convert to PDF.
- Go to File and press the Print Button.
- Now choose Printer and Click on MS Print to PDF from the drop-down menu.
- Lastly, hit the Print button and set the destination path to save the PDF File.
While converting files using the Manual Solution, you may encounter technical issues, So it’s time to see what the expert says about converting PST to PDF without Outlook. It has the option to convert multiple PST files into PDFs at a time.
An Expert Solution Convert PST to PDF With Attachments
SysInfo PST to PDF Converter is the expert solution to convert PST to PDF with all attachments. This utility is the most trusted and 100% secure tool that allows users to bulk convert PST to PDF files and other formats like CSV, MSG, MBOX, etc. It can convert single and multiple Outlook data files with ease. You are just required to add the PST file to it, and it will automatically create all the outlook emails as PDF files. Moreover, this software is compatible with all Windows and Outlook versions.
Key Features of Best PST to PDF Converter
- A complete conversion of PST files
- Compatible with multiple versions of Microsoft Outlook.
- Convert PST to Adobe PDF locally.
- Allows users to Convert PST to EML, MSG, EMLX, CSV, HTML, MHTML, DOC, DOCX, etc.
- Maintains data integrity.
- It can save 25 + file formats and email clients.
This article teaches how to convert PST to PDF with two manual approaches and the best PST to PDF Converter Tool. As we know, PDF files are easy to carry, but email files are not. So you can choose the method you prefer, an easy one for you. We also discuss why PDF format is more suitable to store emails than PST files.
Question: How do I convert an Outlook email to PDF?
- Run the SysInfo PST to PDF Converter Tool.
- Click on Select File to browse PST files.
- Select the saving format as PDF.
- Tap the Convert button to start the process.
- Now, Download the Report.
Question: How do I save an email as a PDF?
- Click the printer icon.
- The Print dialog box will offer you options to save or export the document as a PDF.
- Name the file and choose the desired location on your computer.
- Select Save.