Summary: If you’re looking for a solution to convert EDB to PDF Online, you must know there is no direct way to do so. In this post, we mentioned an effective workaround with a stepwise procedure by which you can easily convert EDB Mailbox to PDF Online manually. Further, you can also use a reliable EDB to PDF conversion tool and convert the multiple EDB files into PDF directly.
In an earlier version of Microsoft Exchange Server like Exchange 2007, there were storage groups where users could easily store their mailbox data. Here, you could easily create a backup for storage groups and keep them. But after MS Exchange 2010, the storage group was replaced with databases; and it gets a little bit complicated for the user to maintain a brick-level of Exchange data and access it offline.
Thus, to resolve this issue, users want to convert EDB files into PDF files. One of the other reasons is that the PDF is a platform-independent file, and users can also use it to take the backup of their data.
What is EDB and PDF File?
EDB stands for Exchange Database files, and it is commonly used for storing users’ mailbox data like Emails, contacts, calendars, etc. Additionally, there is a presence of multiple EDB files in a specific Exchange Server.
Read here: Exchange EDB File Too Big- Issue Resolved
PDF stands for Portable Document Format, and it is used when you want to save files that cannot be modified but still want to be easily transferred and printed. It can store your important links and buttons, form fields, audio, video, and business logic. In addition, you can easily open and view PDF files on Windows or Mac OS via the free Acrobat Reader DC software.
Reasons For EDB to PDF Conversion Online
There are various benefits of converting EDB to PDF file format. Some of them are listed below:
- PDF is a free and open-source file format that allows users to store needful data in them.
- In order to reduce Exchange mailbox size and improve server performance, users want to convert EDB to PDF Online.
- There is a chance that users need to backup some specific Exchange mailboxes folder or emails.
- To overcome the possibility of EDB file corruption & Jet errors.
- PDF files are easily accessible and read on any local machine.
- Sometimes, users want to port some mailbox data to another place.
How to Convert EDB to PDF Online Manually?
Unfortunately, there is no direct solution to import EDB files into PDF, but still, there is an indirect way of doing so. First of all, you have to download Microsoft Outlook and then install the Acrobat add-in in it. The step-by-step guide for the complete solution is given below:
- Start Outlook and login with the required details.
- Select the File option from the taskbar and go to the Options section.
- In the Outlook options wizard, select the Add-ins section from the left panel.
- Here, you’ll find Manage: Com Add-ins drop-down. Select the Go button and click on it.
- In the Com Add-ins wizard, Opt with the Acrobat PDFMaker add-in box and mark it.
- Finally, move to the message and select the message or folder items that you want to convert into PDF.
Thus, these are the working procedures of a manual method that allows you to convert EDB to PDF online directly. But you can understand that the manual way looks small and simple, but it is quite complex and contains some limitations. Further, it is not easy for Exchange administrators to manage the EDB file to PDF Conversion. So, this method is not suitable for them.
EDB to PDF Converter Online Free- Professional Method
SysInfo EDB file to PDF Converter is a safe and reliable utility to convert EDB Mailbox to PDF Online without any data hassle. The software also helps users effortlessly recover data from corrupt or damaged EDB files and store them in different saving formats. Offer three recovery modes for recovery like Standard, Advanced, and Deep.
Step-By-Step Procedure to Convert EDB Files into PDF
- Download and Start the SysInfo EDB To PST Converter as an administrator.
- Add Exchange files from the system and click Open.
- Opt with the auto-detect feature to select the EDB files version.
- Select the Exchange version from the drop-down.
- Go for the recovery mode as per your need and click Next.
- Scanning process completed for Standard Mode Recovery, tap ok.
- Select the folders from the tree structure and click the Next button.
- Opt with the inbuilt features of the software like Remove duplicate Mail and Date Range.
- Here, click on the Save in other formats option.
- A pop-up tab appears on the screen. Select PDF from the drop-down list.
- Additionally, add the required features you want.
- Select the Destination path for the resultant folder and click Next.
- Finally, click OK to finish the conversion process.
After getting complete details about both the manual for Converting EDB to PDF and automated methods, you can decide to either struggle with exporting a single mailboxes email one by one or perform the smooth conversion through SysInfo EDB to PDF converter tool. The software saves Exchange EDB files into various formats PST, HTML, TXT, MSG, RTF, EML, PDF, Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo etc.