The pii_email_3ab3cc43cc1e13a096b4 error is one of the most common error messages. Here, we will learn how we can resolve this error? But before that, we will understand its causes.
Every MS Outlook user has encountered an Outlook error message sometimes. It is the most common issue faced by many. Outlook displays these error messages on the screen when its settings get misconfigured. You should set the configuration setting to suitable options to make it work effectively.
The errors may appear complicated, but you can resolve them on your own. You only have to make suitable adjustments in the configuration settings. But, there are multiple reasons for a single error. How will you identify its exact cause?
What are pii Email Errors?
Personally Identifiable Information (pii) is a type of data that specifies a particular individual. Email ID, address, phone number, postal code, etc. are some examples of pii. This data may denote an individual or a group of individuals. With more use of the Internet, the pii has also increased as Biometrics, IP address, login IDs, etc.
The pii errors in MS Outlook are common. If MS Outlook is unable to sync the user’s email account, it will show some pii error. Users can troubleshoot these errors easily by making some configurational changes. pii_email_3ab3cc43cc1e13a096b4 is an error that most Outlook users encounter. So, we are listing some reasons for this error message.
Reasons for pii_email_3ab3cc43cc1e13a096b4 Error
pii email errors may have multiple reasons. However, it is mainly related to the user account. Below are other reasons for this error:
- If you use multiple Outlook accounts in the same MS Outlook, a pii_email_3ab3cc43cce3a096b4 error may appear on the screen. MS Outlook manages several email accounts, but sometimes it can not fetch the user data from every email ID from the server.
- Another reason for this error is when the MS Outlook software is not installed correctly into your system. So, when it tries to process account details, an error message will pop up on the screen. So, you should properly install the MS Outlook software.
- Using an outdated version of MS Outlook also causes the pii error. The old software conflicts with the latest update of the server. So, it may cause an error.
These are the common reasons for pii_email_3ab3cc43cc1e13a096b4 error in MS Outlook. Fixing the issue does not require any technical expertise. Anyone using the Outlook software can resolve this issue with ease.
Solutions to Fix pii_email_3ab3cc43cc1e13a096b4 Error:
The solution to any problem depends upon its cause. If Outlook is not working properly, there may be several reasons for the problem. You can resolve this issue in several ways. Below are some simple methods to fix the error:
- Clear all Cache and Cookies
Cache files of different accounts cause problems to MS Outlook. So, it is recommended to clear all cache and cookies. This will clear up the temporary files that contain account information.
Follow the steps below:
- First, close the running MS Outlook software.
- Now, press Win+R to open the run command.
- Type “%localappdata%\Microsoft\Outlook” in the box and click on the OK button.
- The folder of Outlook cache files will appear. Open the folder
- Select all files and press Right-Click. Then, tap Delete.
- All cache will be deleted.
- Check the MS Outlook Settings
If the Outlook settings are incorrect, the software becomes unable to connect to the server. It can not collect the mailbox data from the server and will show the pii_email_3ab3cc43cc1e13a096b4 error. So, you have to adjust the Outlook settings to make it work. Follow the steps below to adjust the settings:
- Run the Microsoft Outlook software.
- Click on the Tools option and select the Accounts button.
- Choose the Outlook account that causes the problem. Click on the Properties option.
- Check the Email Server Settings. It should be set by testing the ID. Select the More Settings option.
- Choose the Outgoing Server tab and ensure that the Outgoing Server Authentication is on.
- Now, open the Advanced tab, make SMTP and POP settings similar to Email Hosting Provider.
- Click on the OK button to save the account settings.
The pii errors are of different types but arise due to some faults in user account settings. The pii_email_3ab3cc43cc1e13a096b4 error is one of the most common pii errors. It arises due to several reasons but is resolved easily by some simple methods. You can clear the cache files and cookies. It will remove all the data related to Outlook accounts. You can also alter the settings of the User account to resolve this error. But if you think that you are not so technical person and you may lose data or get errors while practicing these methods then you can try Advanced Outlook Recovery Tool to solve issues in your Outlook data files.