If you want to move emails from GoDaddy to your Gmail account? If yes, then this article will help to migrate GoDaddy Email To G Suite as well as Gmail account instantly. There are several GoDaddy webmail users who want to migrate to a more secure cloud account.
As you know GoDaddy webmail or WorkSpace is a paid email service that offers 1 GB of storage. That can be upgraded with the desired plans. Users can send and receive emails from the GoDaddy Webmail account, not more than 30 MB in size(including text and size).
At the same time, Gmail is a free email service by Google providing 15 GB of storage capacity. Technically G Suite is the upgrade version of Gmail for business use. It offers a custom domain name along with 30 GB of storage capacity. It will also offer you other business applications such as Google sheet, Drive, Calendar, and several other services.
Major Reasons to Migrate GoDaddy Email to G Suite
There could be a variety of reasons to migrate GoDaddy email to G Suite. Some of them could be –
- Need to switch your email platform from GoDaddy to G Suite.
- Gmail is safer in contrast to GoDaddy.
- Apart from sending-receiving emails, G Suite provides many other features.
- Analyzed with GoDaddy, it is simple to manage data in G Suite.
The above-mentioned points are the possible reasons for the occurrence to move GoDaddy email to G Suite. Momentarily if you want to migrate emails from GoDaddy to Gmail account. I would wish to recommend you the safest and easiest solution. Now, let’s proceed to know the most suitable simplistic technique to migrate the GoDaddy emails.
Manually Migrate Godaddy Email to Gmail G-Suite
- Open Gmail and Sign In with your account credentials(Username and Password).
- From the first screen, click on the Setting Gear Icon to see all settings.
- Now, click the Accounts and Import tab and choose to Add a POP3 mail account you own.
- Here, mention your GoDaddy email address in the given space and tap on the Next.
- Now provide your Godaddy username and password.
- Need to clear the field named POP Server and make it pop.secureserver.net.
- In the Next step verify the options and put a mark wherever you want to activate.
- Now click the Add Account button, and Gmail starts the verifying process of your GoDaddy login information automatically.
- Lastly, click the button next to No, and then choose the Finish option.
After completing the above manual solution, you can quickly migrate GoDaddy email to G Suite.
Restriction of Manual Techniques
- It will take some time as the manual process will be so long and time-consuming.
- Doesn’t allow to move data all emails, calendars, contacts in a single go.
- One cannot perform the bulk migration of GoDaddy folders containing emails.
- If the user is a novice then there is a chance of GoDaddy folder corruption or damage.
Automated Solution To Move GoDaddy Email To G suite
How to migrate GoDaddy email to G suite? To migrate GoDaddy email to Gmail, opt with SysInfo GoDaddy Email Backup Software. This Email Backup software makes it possible to move email from GoDaddy to Google Suite without any difficulties. Not a single chance of a data breach is there and this particular point is ensured by a team of global experts. The automatic interface of the program makes it simpler to transfer emails from GoDaddy to G Suite. Moreover, users can also export GoDaddy emails into different file formats and email clients like PDF, PST, MBOX, EML, Yahoo, Office 365, Hotmail, etc.
Step-By-Step Guide to Migrate GoDaddy Email to Gmail
1: Download and Install the SysInfo GoDaddy Email Backup Software.
2: After installing it, Run the software as an administrator.
3: Provide your GoDaddy account email address and third-party app password and click on the Sign-in button.
4: From the tree structure containing folders, select the folders you want to backup and click Next.
5: After that, select the Saving option from the drop-down list of Saves/Backup/Migrate As options. (Selected file format is PDF)
6: Mark these features if you want:
- Remove Duplicate Mail: To extract similar emails from chosen folders.
- Maintain Folder Hierarchy: To maintain hierarchy as per original structure.
7: Check these options if required:
- Free up Server Space: To remove emails from the GoDaddy server after taking backup.
- Skip Previously Migrated Emails: To eliminate the previously backed up emails.
- Backup Without Attachments: Also, allows backup emails without their attachments files.
- Schedule Backup: To schedule a backup of GoDaddy emails.
8: Choose Mail Filter to separate emails into a specific date range.
9: Apply Custom Folder name to enter the name of a resultant folder.
10: You can use this Naming Convention to select a saving format for an output folder.
11: Now select the Path To Save button and allocate the destination location.
12: Lastly, click Convert to start the backup of GoDaddy emails into PDF.
13: Hereabouts, you can also download the process report.
By implementing the above steps, you can get the correct solution of how to migrate GoDaddy workspace email to Gmail.
Remarkable Key Features of GoDaddy Email Backup Wizard
- It allows users to backup & save GoDaddy mailbox into PDF, PST, OST, CSV, MBOX, EML, HTML, TXT. Doc, Docx, DOCM, and other file formats.
- With this software, directly export GoDaddy Emails into Gmail, Office 365, AOL, IMAP, Live Exchange, HostGator Email, iCloud, and other email clients.
- Wizard supports all the Windows operating systems like 10, 8.1, 8, 7, etc.
I hope by this blog, you will be able to learn the method to migrate GoDaddy email to G Suite. Those users who are presently using this advanced solution said that ‘it is the simplest task to move GoDaddy email to G Suite’. You can check the integrity of the solution by examining its demo version. All characteristics are embedded in this program’s version. Furthermore, the restriction with the free edition is that it transfers only 50 emails from each GoDaddy mail folder to G Suite. This limitation can be removed by buying the software’s full version.