Often, there should be a possibility that SanDisk SD card users have experienced a photo loss issue or corruption of the SD card. The reason being photos get deleted is by mistake when viewing them or due to some malware attack. This blog will describe the best methods to recover deleted files from Sandisk SD Card. It also includes working on a professional solution that allows users to quickly recover corrupt or deleted Data from the Removable Media card.
What is a SanDisk SD Card?
SanDisk SD Card is a reliable and preferable storage device for digital camera and smartphone users. It allows users to store their photos, videos, music, and other details. However, users can not access the SD card data in some scenarios, or corruption happens due to sudden data failure, SD card formatting, or other SD card RAW errors. Sometimes users also want to recover photos from SD card. Before starting how to recover deleted files from SanDisk SD Card, make sure to stop using the SanDisk device and not save any new data.
Best Ways to Maintain SanDisk SD Card Properly
Let us check some excellent maintenance tips for the SanDisk SD card to prevent data loss.
- When you find that file gets missed out, stop using or saving the file on the SD card. Thus, use a recovery method to get back your data; instead, we guarantee that you can get your data back manually.
- If you want to remove some items like photos or videos from the Sandisk SD Card, delete the files on the computer.
- After using the SD Card on your computer or smartphone, make sure to remove the SD Card from the same safely. Pulling it out just like that can make your Sandisk SD Card unavailable.
- If your SD card is full of storage, avoid taking new photos and videos because sometimes, it creates an error. Further, you have also turned off your camera before pulling out the SD card from it.
- One of the other ways to avoid the possibility of data loss is to backup your data regularly.
- Ensure you do not use the same SanDisk SD card on multiple cameras/devices.
How to Recover Deleted Files from SanDisk SD Card?
SysInfo Removable Media Data Recovery is a safe and reliable tool to recover deleted files from Sandisk SD Card. It has been programmed for recovering data from corrupt/damaged removable media, such as Compact Disc (CDs), Digital Versatile Disc (DVDs), Blue Ray Disc, External Hard Drives, USB Pen Drives, USB Flash Drives, SD Cards, SD Memory Cards, Memory Sticks, Solid State Drives (SSDs), etc.
The software is competent enough to restore all the missing, lost, or accidentally deleted data in its original form at a user-defined location. It contains a self-destructive interface so that even a complete novice computer user can use this software.
Steps to Recover Files from Corrupted SD Card for Free Online
- Start the Removable Data Recovery Tool and choose the corrupt drive or SD Card. Then click on Next
- The software shows you the selected volume details on the screen. If it is OK, then click on the Next.
- Now, select the recovery mode as per the level of corruption, i.e., Standard, Advanced, and Deep.
- After that, click the Next button to proceed further.
- Wait till the scanning process gets completed; click on the OK button.
- A preview panel will appear on the left. Expand the folder and select the files or folder you want to save.
- Click on the Save button to retrieve deleted files from Card.
- Here, you have to assign the location where you want to download the resultant folder.
- Your saving process will be completed in few seconds, and your recovered file will be saved. Click OK.
How to Retrieve SD Card Deleted Files Manually?
Whether you have accidentally formatted the SanDisk SD Card, or it gets corrupted. You can quickly learn how to retrieve deleted files from card or how to recover deleted files from Sandisk SD Card with the help of a manual method.
Method 1: Use Command Prompt to Repair Corrupted SanDisk SD Card
- Click on the Windows Icon and enter Command Prompt on the search bar.
- Once you will find that, double-click on it to open.
- Now, select the This Device option using the vertical three menus in the File Explorer Window.
- Go to the Command Prompt window, type “chkdsk,” and define the drive letter two dots and “/r.“
- After completing the process, may your memory card be again usable.
Method 2: Change Drive Letter on Disk Management
One of the other best methods to recover files from corrupted sd Card is changing the Drive Letter using the Windows Disk Management Utility.
- Click “Windows” + “X” simultaneously and choose the “Disk Management” from the Vertical Menu.
- The utility opens up. After right-clicking the item, scroll down to find the Memory Card and choose “Change Drive Letter and Paths…” from the list.
- After that, click on the Change button, select any new letter, and tap OK.
We learned the best ways to maintain SanDisk SD Card Properly through this blog. We also discuss the probable manual solution to recover the corrupted Sandisk SD card data. The write-up also contains the working of the highly-suggested Sysinfo Removable Media Data Recovery that allows users to recover deleted files from Sandisk SD Card quickly.