Summary: In this technical eassy you are going to learn how to fix Outlook connection problems in Office 365 & Exchange Online. Let’s start.
MS Outlook application can be set up with Office 365 profile or other Exchange-based profile mainly for accessing data. Although, even after having a stabilized network connection, users can encounter Outlook Connection Problems in Office 365 and Exchange Online. In Addition, some of the possible problems that can occur are–
- MS Outlook may stop working
- Users may receive a popup alert saying “Trying to connect…” or “Disconnected” on their window screen.
Along with connectivity problems, users can also encounter errors in the Office 365 profile.
One can simply fix the basic and error issues by taking the easiest steps to resolve the issue. Go through, the below section to resolve the minimal issues in Office 365 profile.
Tips to Fix Outlook Connection Problems in Office 365 and Exchange Online Manually:
Follow the below-mentioned tips and tricks to healthily remove the ‘outlook 365 cannot connect to the exchange server’ problem.
Try Resetting Office 365 password
Resetting the password is the most possible thing a user can do to fix the issue. In many cases, when there has been a connectivity issue. Then, changing the password will beneficially help the users to resolve the issue.
Run Windows Update
- First,to update Windows OS, redirect to the search bar and type in Windows update.
- Secondly, tap Settings and hit the Install Optional Updates.
- In the end, reboot your system and try associating Outlook with Exchange Online
Repair Outlook Profiles
This can help the user to fix the problems and helps to connect Outlook to the exchange server that has become an underlying issue in the Outlook profile.
- First, to fix the Outlook account, hit the File Tab.
- Secondly, tap Account Settings>> hit Account Settings.
- Thirdly, redirect to the Email tab, pick your Outlook profile, and hit Repair. Move to the following wizard till the completion and then relaunch Outlook.
Delete local profile of the user
Delete the local profile connected with Office 365 as the connected profile may be containing inconsistencies. Try this to fix the issue.
Check for service issues
This method can be utilized if several members of the organization are facing email related problems in Office 365. You can try this approach if you are an admin.
- First, sign in using admin credentials and redirect to the Office 365 service health dashboard page.
- Next, launch Exchange Online on your local PC and check service status.
Professionally Fix Outlook Connection Problems in Office 365 and Exchange Online Issue:
The above tips might not be well dictated in order to achieve precise results. Applying any solution with less acknowledgment can sometimes increase the chances of data loss. So, to avoid any situation like this, try solving the issue using a professional Approach. Here, the Office 365 Backup Tool is the most appropriate tool that will assist you in fixing the issue. To resolve the issue, one can simply try taking a backup of Office 365 files in other file formats, distinguished mail clients, or local PC. Besides, this will affirmatively help the user fix the underlying corruption issue of the file. Try the below-mentioned utility attributes to make your outcome more personalized.
- Successfully Stores Office 365 inbox items into file formats like PST, EML, EMLX, AOL, DOCM, HTML, MHT, TXT, MBOX,CSV, OST, DOC, MSG, PNG, etc.
- The tool export backup of Office365 Mailbox into Gmail, Opera Mail, Live Exchange, IMAP, Thunderbird, Yahoo, and Hotmail clients.
- Restores mailbox items like Emails, Contacts, Calendars, Schedule Meetings, etc. of Office 365 mail clients.
- Offers Naming Convention option to retitle the resultant file.
- Allows excluding unimportant emails based on a date range.
Summing It Up:
This blog releases the latest tips and tricks to fix Outlook Connection Problems in Office 365 and Exchange Online respectively. Moreover, the issue is feasible and can be solved using both manual and commercial approach. Although, manual approach indescriptive directions might confuse the user a bit. Besides, one can redirect to the professional solution to achieve the desired result quickly without any inconsistencies. Moreover, the professional approach does not require prior technical experience to perform.